Event & Prom Photography
Professional event photography service call now to check availability.
• School Prom Photographers
• University Balls
• Birthday and party celebrations
• Corporate Awards
• Sports Events, Motor Sports, Sports club competitions and awards
• Equestrian and equine event photography
• Black Tie Gala Balls
• Corporate and Commercial Publicity and Promotional Events
Event photo presentation options:
• High resolution digital images
• View and order online via a Pro Lab
• Online high resolution digital downloads
• On site prints.
• High quality presentation options: canvases and acrylics
• Zero photo admin by organisers for most events
Professional event photographers in Middlesbrough, Yarm, Guisborough, Darlington, Durham, North Yorkshire & Northeast.
Modern creative portrait photography from bump and baby to families, children, couples and pets, even corporate PR and actors portfolios.
I use portable studios which can be setup in your home or office and my speciality is Lifestyle portraits which are created on location using either natural or man made objects as features, backdrops or props.
Portrait photography session from just £25
• Wide range of presentation options
• Modern frames, canvases, acrylics from UK leading suppliers.
• Order photos as high resolution digital images
• High Quality Professional Prints.
• CRB Checked
Portrait Photographer in Middlesbrough and covering Yarm, Guisborough, Stockton-on-Tees, Stokesley and Redcar
Highly recommended (over 60% of assignments come via client referrals & recommendations) wedding photographers in Middlesbrough covering Guisborough, Yarm, Durham, Darlington, Northallerton, York to Newcastle for the majority of my wedding assignments. However I love a little adventure so travelling a distance to your soirée or shindig is a just fine; Torquay being my most southerly wedding so far
Wedding photography: It’s all about the photos…. professionalism, great service, artistic, creative and technical skills and of course: availability, but most of all, it's about the photos: they don’t just happen.
Many couples state a desire for their wedding photos to be natural, which is perfect for me, as it's the journalistic style I find to be the most rewarding. Quietly and creatively I’ll document your wedding and for the majority of your day you’ll hardly realise I’m there. Natural & real wedding photos are fabulous however I also want to complement those by creating some breathtaking images with a little artistic creativity; if that’s what you want?
If you want something a little more formal for your family and group photos, not a problem. Along with natural, relaxed and fun couple portraits, I'm more than able to capture those requests too.
After viewing my wedding photos, all real weddings: no models or fake photo shoots, give me a call or email to arrange, if your wedding date is still available, a very relaxed friendly meeting where I can hear your wedding plans and you can view presentation options and photos in print.
A few headlines for you to consider:
- A small deposit payment, secures your day exclusively for you with no pressure to choose a specific package at this point: your day is reserved and you can finalise your options closer to the day.
- Digital images are included with my wedding packages; at the same quality I’d use to print wedding albums.
- I regularly deliver your images within 4 weeks of your wedding.
- If you choose a wedding album, it is regularly presented within 8-12 weeks of your wedding.
- I offer, a complementary, pre-wedding photo session as I feel they really help couples to relax on the day as they experience how fun and natural having your photo taken can be.
- Choose from a range of comprehensive wedding packages which can be tailored to your wedding requirements; so you can choose the perfect presentation choices for your wedding memories.
Don't put it off any longer, call or email now - click here
Want to read some more detail? click here for my main wedding page
Download the packages & prices PDF to read offline & anytime - Click here